Friday, April 30, 2010

02. I scream for ice cream

In broad candlelight coming from a bronze chandelier, a couple with their young son is sitting for dinner. The place is surrounded by other tables mostly filled with other couples. A young man proposes to a beautiful woman offering a diamond ring when back to our table the young boy finishes his bowl of chocolate ice cream.


-More.

-You always want more than you can have dear.

-I want more.

-Honey, explain to him why he can't have more.

-More!

-Is it really necessary to do that, I mean look, all the people from nearby tables are already staring at ours.

-MORE.

-You are his father so you can try to explain to Toby that he had more than enough.

-MOOOOORE!

-Why don't you do it?

-Because I've done it so many times before that I even start to bore myself.

-You should.

-Do find me boring?

-MOOOOOOOOORE.

-Do you really find me that boring?

-Not more than usual.

-MOOOOOOOOORE.I WANT MOOOOOOOOORE.

-Are you in a bad mood honey?

-No just the usual one.

-MOOOOOOOOORE. MOOOOOOOOORE. MOOOOOOOOORE. MOOOOOOOOORE. MOOOOOOOOORE.

-Can you make this child of yours to shut up.

-I don't think so.

-Don' make a scene.

-You are a scene off your own.

-God dammit Jules make this stop now or..

-Or I might be lucky enough you divorce me without getting bankrupt. But i keep forgetting you are a woman with needs.

-Is this really necessary?

-I guess if you fuck around like that yes it is.

-How you dare.

-Unlike you I do have a mind of my own.

-Since when? I haven't notice any brain activity during the last decade dear.

-Don't call me dear.

-Dear.

-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEE!


-May i get you something, sir?

Three voices shouting simultaneously:
-ICE CREAM!!!!!!





__

No comments:

About Me

My photo
is a multitasking being that avoids art openings and potatoes.